Thursday, May 27, 2010

We Are Officially Unstuck!!!!

Yeah, uh-huh, whoa, I can't believe it, "can't wait" for next year, we're free, YES!, no more of that nonsense! That is what comes to my mind when I think about kids leaving school for the summer...

Well... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!?!?!?!? We are free from that place we call a school! We wont have to go back until August 11th! Can you believe it? I can't! So... Did I tell you guys I made a time machine? Well let me show you how it works:

FAST FORWARDING: To Eighth Grade: ......COMPUTING..........................................................................----------------------------................----------
........................................--------------------------------------------------------------------------
................................................-.....
..............................................................-------------------------
----------------------------------------.----------------------------------
--------------------.


But probably minus the apple............
So enjoy your summer! I know I will!


1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one today..

    ReplyDelete

HEY!!! Leave a comment on this post. Come on, we appreciate it.