Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh My Gosh!

Oh My Gosh! We only have 3 days of school left, then we are of to a 2 1/2 month vacation! Technically we only have 2 days left because the last day the seventh grade class is going to Wesselman's Park! I'm going hiking, what about you guys? I can't wait! Tell me what you guys are gonna do over the summer, okay? Good! Well, since I am making you guys tell what you're doing I might as well to where I am going. Well I am going to Panama City, Florida for Big Stuff and that's pretty much it. So I'll see you on Monday, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another excellent post. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

    ReplyDelete

HEY!!! Leave a comment on this post. Come on, we appreciate it.